How does driving to the supermarket and buying food that’s been killed for us put humans at the top of the food chain? How is hunting with a gun a fair fight? What if man didn’t have guns and had to kill an animal with his own bare hands and teeth? Look at a lion teeth, now that’s a carnivore. Shouldn’t evolution be one of compassion?
I’m so disgusted by the arrogant nature of man sometimes. Imagine what this world would be like without humans. Pest control and overpopulation- ever think that could be us? I’m not saying I’m anti-human, I am human. Why can’t we coexist? We split the atom, invented TiVo- yet we continue to act like barbarians and torture and kill animals.
“As long as man continues to be the ruthless destroyer of lower living beings he will never know health or peace. For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other.” #vegansofig
- centaurgirl likes this
- roshnisedani reblogged this from vegansofig
- f0xez likes this
- darwinstainaker reblogged this from vegansofig
- notusingkbye likes this
- foglamp likes this
- wejustkeepswimming reblogged this from vegansofig
- wejustkeepswimming likes this
- we-have-more-sense-than-lies likes this
- inentropy likes this
- veganramblings reblogged this from vegansofig
- vegansofig posted this